Open House! February 26th and 27th 2019!
Interested in learning more about Kids Community Preschool? Our open house provides a convenient time to meet teachers, view the facilities and have your questions answered.
For parents of children aged 6 months - 5 years.
At Kids Community, we provide a safe and engaging facility with a fun, loving, dedicated and nurturing staff. In addition to a daily gym time, children participate in a special each day (music, art, story and dance and movement). Our daily schedule also includes lunch time which encourages community building and socialization skills. Overall, our preschool provides an excellent environment for children, where they are safe, nurtured and challenged to grow socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
• Tuesday, February 26th. 12:30-2:30pm
• Wednesday, February 27th. 5-7pm
When is Kids Community open?
• Monday - Friday. 9am-12pm. ages 24 months up to five years old.
• Monday, Wednesday & Friday. 9am-12pm ages 6 months up to five years old.
• Tuesday & Thursday. 9am-12pm ages 24 months up to five years old.
We run in conjunction with the FM school calendar, including snow days (if FM schools are delayed one hour, we are also delayed one hour and pick up remains at 12 noon; if FM schools are delayed two hours or closed, we are closed).
Vacations and summer break may vary.